Friday 2 July 2021

2021 UCI BMX World Championships Live Online TV Free

The 2021 UCI BMX World Championships will be held from 17 to 22 August 2021 at Papendal in Arnhem in Netherlands. bmx worlds

The 2021 championships comprised events in freestyle BMX only. Previous editions had included events in cross-country eliminator and trials.

BMX freestyler Chelsea Wolfe’s strong showing in a pivotal competition this week appears to have secured her a spot on the U.S. Olympic Team. Wolfe placed fifth in the BMX Freestyle Park finals at the UCI Urban World Championships in Montpellier, France, Monday, which placed her third overall in the U.S. Team rankings and should be enough to earn her a place as an alternate on the team. Wolfe would be the first transgender athlete to earn a spot on the U.S. roster. She told Karleigh Webb of OutSports she’s slowly growing excited at the prospect of competing but is also aware of the historic nature of the moment.

2021 UCI BMX

The BMX World Championships takes place from the 14th till the 22nd of August in 2021 #Papendal
The worldwide program for the 2021 UCI BMX World Championships will resemble this:
14 August Saturday: enrollment and accreditations
15 August Sunday: preparing
16 AugustMonday: preparing
17 August Tuesday: cruiser rivalries
18 August Wednesday: challenge rivalries
19 August Thursday: challenge rivalries
20 August Friday: challenge rivalries
21 August Saturday: world class rivalries
22 August Sunday: world class matches finals
Ticket : https://worldchampionships.bmxpapendal.nl/tickets/
The total program will be additionally characterized soon.
#BMXPapendal #UCIBMX #BMXWorld21 #WCBMX2021 #BMXRACE

"It’s honestly slowly processing little by little how exciting that is," Wolfe told Outsports. "I don’t think I’ve fully wrapped my head around how exciting it is, and how incredible it is to make it so far with this wild dream of mine that I’ve dedicated my life to for the past five years."

The 28-year-old Florida native told Webb she brings a message of validation with her success, that all lives are "valuable and valid," and that everybody is entitled to their equal rights. If Wolfe is selected as an alternate, she would join Hannah Roberts and Perris Benegas on the team, who are currently ranked first and second. Roberts won the BMX Freestyle Park world championship title on Monday, while 2018 champ Benegas placed fourth. bmx worlds stream

Roberts married her wife earlier this year, posting to social media and saying she was "blessed [to] be beginning a forever" with Kelsey Miller and was looking forward to the love they will be "building together."

It’s been a long road for Wolfe, but she told Webb she hopes folks can find strength in their identity, even in the most hostile of times, in the way she has used the hate and adversity to fuel her drive to be the best.

Nikita Ducarroz, raised in Glen Ellen, is a world class BMX rider who will compete in the upcoming Tokyo Olympics. Here, she speaks with The Sun’s Anna Pier — her teacher at Woodland Star Charter School for grades one through three. Live Streaming BMX World Championship 2021

When I met you, the summer before first grade, I remember you as quite a daredevil. Yes, I had a climbing harness that I would wear to ride a zipline between bunk beds in my room. And I loved to ride my little bike fast in the street in front of my house. How did you get started riding BMX? It had to do with the anxiety stuff that was happening starting around when I was 11 or so. It got so I didn’t like to leave home at all, so I did independent study at my grandma’s. Then I quit soccer, and my parents insisted I do a sport, so I started mountain biking. I didn’t know BMX was a thing until I saw a YouTube of it. I thought, “That would be fun to jump off.”  So I made little ramps of plywood and crates in my street. Then I started going to the skatepark in Maxwell.

So riding helps with the mental health issue? Yes, it’s a combination of the fact that learning to ride and do tricks helps to conquer that fear, and it is such a passion for me. I wanted to practice so badly that I would leave home to go to Santa Rosa where I could practice and train. I saw a sports psychologist on a BMX series on YouTube, and I was lucky enough that my parents made it possible for me to work with him. He helped me break down all the walls I was putting up for myself.

Do you get scared? Every day it’s scary. What we do is very physical. But I’d say it’s more mental than anything else.

This is a first for you, competing in the Olympics.  How did BMX become an Olympic sport? When I started riding BMX in 2010, the competitions were individually organized by big brands. In 2017 the Union Cycliste Internationale started a World Cup tour. Some bigwigs from the IOC – the International Olympic Committee – came to view a World Cup, and not long after, BMX was added to the 2020 Games, happening in 2021.

You got a silver in the Elite Women’s event in the World Cup this year. Yes. I had crashed in the qualifying where they seed you, so I rode really early in competition. It was nerve-wracking waiting for everyone else, but somehow my score held up. It was pretty exciting. Tell us about why you are riding for Switzerland, not the U.S.  It was hard to decide. My dad is Swiss, I was raised speaking French at home, and we visited my grandparents in Geneva every summer. I ended up taking a chance. I’m the only Swiss BMX Olympic rider, but hopefully this will open up doors for others. We have national championships now. Watch WC BMX 2021 Papendal

BMX Live

Will you feel alone without teammates?  Not really. All of us international riders know each other. Where I practice in North Carolina, where I live, there are riders from around the world. A Venezuelan who is a legend in the sport owns the facility, and right now there are U.S., Croatian, Dutch and Argentinian riders here. Everyone trains hard, and the other riders help coach me. The first woman to do a backflip is my friend and she helped me learn it.

Do you have a coach? Yes. He’s from The Netherlands, and when we were riding together, he just began to naturally help me. So I asked him to be my coach early in 2020. He got the OK to be in Tokyo. I’m very excited, especially since my mom is not allowed. No spectators. He helps me figure out routines, and he’s really good at helping me not panic. I get to Tokyo on the 25th, and my event is August 1. UCI BMX World

Is that the course up on your wall? Yes, the one for these games. We have 60 seconds. That’s a very long time when you’re riding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021 UCI BMX World Championships Live Online TV Free

The 2021 UCI BMX World Championships will be held from 17 to 22 August 2021 at Papendal in Arnhem in Netherlands.  bmx worlds The 2021 champ...